Thursday, October 18, 2012

~~the lovable PaiN~~


You loved me to heights,
Until the storm came over,
Till I played it to bits,
Turning you into an avenger,

Why are we falling apart ruthlessly?
 Query my heart raised and I shuddered,
Choices at one point I made recklessly,
Killing every joy leaving you shattered,

Your pardon made my life a bliss,
Intentions I never doubted that came,
 Only eternal love I felt in that kiss,
That I must live now in total shame,


So brutal was your vengeance,
Extinguishing the love I re kindled,
Stooped so low the me in grievance,
Crying for love of you I fiddled,

Yet now I look back and smile,
Thinking of my pain you anticipated,
As memories all that I pile,
Silly the word love I negated 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

??? I want to know you better..

Unknown said...

Lol ... :)

Post a Comment