Friday, March 16, 2012

the tel a tale city in thee life…



As I was preparing for my first official trip to Delhi, India, I was going through heavy bouts of nostalgia. I was going back to the city I graduated from three years back.  I clearly remember my first trip to this alien city with my dear mother back then to get an admission to one of the finest law college.  I also clearly remember how I consoled myself over the thought of having to put up in this city for 5 long years to hold a law degree.  All this was now a thing of the past as I tried to tune into the agenda I was assigned with the rest 9 members (all male) to visit this city again.
 After 2 and half hours of flight, I finally descended to the city as aura of nostalgia sweeped through me. We were ushered with utmost dignity towards the VIP lounge by the reception team of protocol officers there at the airport. Although silly my emotions may appear but certainly while passing through the hustle bustle of the city sitting in that protocol chauffeur driven car and heading to our destination, memories good and bad came flooding in welling up my eyes. I do admit that I am attached to this city in many ways especially in shaping up the person I am right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment